Our best-selling Xootr model at Rainbow Songs, the durable and handsome Mg has a deck made of solid magnesium (no kidding) providing the lightest deck structure and lowest deck height of any Xootr scooter to date. In addition, its wide width and generous length make it easy to glide with both feet comfortably seated on the deck. The X4 model uses the new QuickLatch locking mechanism for easy storage and portability
A fantastic travel experience for ages 12+, this is a great scooter for adults who want to keep up with their kids, who would like to cut down on time spent walking, or who just want to add a little fun to their daily routines.
Available in black.
- Deck (platform): Powder coated solid cast magnesium
- Anti-slip: CNC machined dots
- Frame construction: Cast aluminum
- Wheels: 180 mm diameter, ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire (black) on die cast aluminum rims
- Bearings: Shielded, self-lubricating R8ZZ bearings]
- Grips: Black conformal foam (ergonomic, gel padded grips available)
- Folding mechanism: QuickClick™ Latch
- Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel
- Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake lever. Additional rear brake available.
- Wheel diameter: 7.1 inches (180 mm)
- Wheelbase: 28.3 inches (720 mm)
- Overall length (deployed): 35.4 inches (900 mm)
- Folded dimensions: 31.1 inches L x 9.4 inches H x 12.6 inches W (at handlebar) (790mm L x 240mm H x 320mm W)
- Min handlebar height: 25 inches (635 mm) from the deck
- Max handlebar height: 38 inches (965 mm) from the deck, accomodating adults up to 6′ 7″ (201cm)
- Max deck width: 7.4 inches (187 mm)
- Max deck length: 25.0 inches (635 mm)
- Max rider weight: Over 800 lbs (363 kgs)
- Weight: 10.9 lbs (4.9 kgs)
Kick Scooter Features
- All-magnesium (metal) deck for light weight
- Lowest deck of all of our kick scooters for efficient kicking
- Ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tires for a super-efficient glide
- Award-winning industrial design by Lunar Design
- Patented steering and folding system
Pick-up available in Toronto. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for hours or to book an appointment.